The multipurpose platform for a wide range of indications
Nordlys is a platform combining 3 technologies for an excellent return on investment:
- Ellipse IPL for hair removal, photo-rejuvenation & pigment clearance.
- Long pulse Nd:YAG for vascular lesions removal.
- Fractional Er:Glass for skin resurfacing treatments.
More in one
Nordlys avails several technologies in one platform, the different technology choices enable treating hair removal, vascular lesions, skin resurfacing & skin rejuvenation.
Pure energy selection
The dual filter enables a precise control of the wavelength band & eliminates harmful wavelengths, this maximizes both safety & efficacy and known as 'Selective waveband technology'.
Effective in smallest targets
Small lesions can be targeted & treated effectively & safely by the Nordlys unique short pulse duration that starts as low as 0.5 ms.
Nordlys can be upgraded by different choices of applicators, this allows starting with any applicator & upgrading with more applicators later according to the demand in your clinic.
Fast hair removal
Nordlys provides a large spot size of 10 mm x 48 mm that allows performing a full back hair removal session in just 10 mins.
Optimized vascular treatments
The sub-millisecond pulse duration allows treating different sizes of vessels effectively, the treatment is easily tolerated by 'Soft Cool technology' air cooling.
The science behind Nordlys
- IPL targets melanin in hair and damages hair follicles
- Different IPL wavebands used for pigments and vascular clearance
- Nd:YAG applicator targets oxyhaemoglobin for blue veins clearance
- Frax 1550 fractional non-ablative applicator is used for moderate scars and skin laxity improvement
Interested to know more about the product?
- Hair removal
- Photo rejuvenation
- Diffused vascular lesions
- Benign pigmented lesions
- Active acne
- Nail fungus
- Localized vascular lesions
- Laxity & texture improvement
- Mild scars
- Fine lines & wrinkles
- Mild stretch marks
A platform with
different technology choices
Available upgrade from
different optional applicators
5 months treatments by Nordlys's Frax 1550 nm applicator.
Treatment by Nordlys Frax 1550 applicator. Courtesy of Paloma Cornejo, M.D.
1 month using Nordlys HR applicator.
Vascular treatment using Ellipse applicator PR 530.Courtesy of Harue Suzuki, M.D.
40 years old Lady. 4 months photo-rejuvenation by Nordlys.
Port wine stains
Vascular treatment using Ellipse applicator PR 530. Courtesy of Ellipse, Denmark.
After 4 months of inflammatory acne treatment using IPL applicator PR 530.
Interested to take the next steps?
We'll help you make the right decision
Request a quote
Please select your country for a more personalized view