The multipurpose platform for a wide range of indications
Nordlys is a platform combining 3 technologies for an excellent return on investment:
- Ellipse IPL for hair removal, photo-rejuvenation & pigment clearance.
- Long pulse Nd:YAG for vascular lesions removal.
- Fractional Er:Glass for skin resurfacing treatments.
More in one
Nordlys avails several technologies in one platform, the different technology choices enable treating hair removal, vascular lesions, skin resurfacing & skin rejuvenation.
Pure energy selection
The dual filter enables a precise control of the wavelength band & eliminates harmful wavelengths, this maximizes both safety & efficacy and known as 'Selective waveband technology'.
Effective in smallest targets
Small lesions can be targeted & treated effectively & safely by the Nordlys unique short pulse duration that starts as low as 0.5 ms.
Nordlys can be upgraded by different choices of applicators, this allows starting with any applicator & upgrading with more applicators later according to the demand in your clinic.
Fast hair removal
Nordlys provides a large spot size of 10 mm x 48 mm that allows performing a full back hair removal session in just 10 mins.
Optimized vascular treatments
The sub-millisecond pulse duration allows treating different sizes of vessels effectively, the treatment is easily tolerated by 'Soft Cool technology' air cooling.
The science behind Nordlys
- IPL targets melanin in hair and damages hair follicles
- Different IPL wavebands used for pigments and vascular clearance
- Nd:YAG applicator targets oxyhaemoglobin for blue veins clearance
- Frax 1550 fractional non-ablative applicator is used for moderate scars and skin laxity improvement
Interested to know more about the product?
- Hair removal
- Photo rejuvenation
- Diffused vascular lesions
- Benign pigmented lesions
- Active acne
- Nail fungus
- Localized vascular lesions
- Laxity & texture improvement
- Mild scars
- Fine lines & wrinkles
- Mild stretch marks
A platform with
different technology choices
Available upgrade from
different optional applicators
5 months treatments by Nordlys's Frax 1550 nm applicator.
1 month using Nordlys HR applicator.
Vascular treatment using Ellipse applicator PR 530.Courtesy of Harue Suzuki, M.D.
Treatment by Nordlys Frax 1550 applicator. Courtesy of Paloma Cornejo, M.D.
Port wine stains
Vascular treatment using Ellipse applicator PR 530. Courtesy of Ellipse, Denmark.
40 years old Lady. 4 months photo-rejuvenation by Nordlys.
After 4 months of inflammatory acne treatment using IPL applicator PR 530.
Interested to take the next steps?
We'll help you make the right decision
Request a quote
Please select your country for a more personalized view