A live webinar + Q&A session presented by Prof. Giuseppe Scarcella discussing advances in treating melasma & other pigmented lesions by picosecond technology. A new webinar from "Aesthetics Masters" series brought to you by imdad
Prof. Giuseppe Scarcella
- An international speaker with particular skills and knowledge in the field of laser-dermatology.
- National Head of ISPLAD Laser Department (International-Italian Society of Plastic-Aesthetic and Oncologic Dermatology)
- Professor of the masters courses “Laser in Dermatology” - University of Rome Tor Vergata.
- Leading training courses for Technical Aesthetics - University of Ferrara.
- Professor and Director of the Laser Therapy and Laser Surgery Aesthetic Course - Agorà School in Milan.
Watch on mobile or computer
Double the clearance in fewer sessions
Applications of cold subsurface ablations (LIOBS)
The difference in safety & comfort levels