The Spectra effect
Patients will immediately feel that their skin is radiant & soft. By completing the program the patient will have toned & young-looking skin.
- Shorter pulse duration provides a stronger fragmentation of pigment particles and better pigment clearance. With small pigment particles, more peak power is needed which can be achieved either by increasing energy which has a risky thermal effect, or by decreasing the pulse duration which has a safe photo-mechanical effect.
- Nanosecond pulse duration has a more photo-mechanical effect than the photo-thermal effect. The process ends by phagocytosis which removes the left-over debris from the mechanical defragmentation leading to the clearance of the treated area.
Skin rejuvenation by carbon peeling
- Carbon lotion is applied on the face and is left to be absorbed by the skin’s superficial layer. After resting, the carbon mask is heated using a 1st pass of Spectra’s long pulse mode and particles start to vibrate which weakens the stratum corneum’s cohesion preparing it for a deeper peel later.
- The 2nd pass is done using Q-switched mode that blasts the carbon off, during this process, the upper layer of the stratum corneum is peeled by the mechanical blasting of the carbon.
- A 3rd pass using Spectra long pulse mode heats the skin & shrinks collagen, this stimulates new collagen formation by skin.
Interested to know more about the product?
Numbers speak louder
More than 750 devices installed of Spectra in the region since its launch realized by superior performance, effective results & patient demand.
Consistent peak power
Spectra has the narrowest pulse duration window of 5-10 ns that ensures consistent results, other competitors have wider pulse duration windows that result in bigger variations in each pulse's peak power & fluctuations in results quality.
Not your standard carbon peel
Only with Spectra peel, the 300 µs long pulse mode heats the carbon which stimulates collagen formation, the heat also vibrates the carbon particles resulting in a deeper absorption that allows peeling more dead skin cells.
Short 20 mins session
With its 10 mm spot size, Spectra is 37% faster than competitor devices that use 8 mm as their largest spot size. This enables treating more patients per day & generates more revenue.
Uniform heat distribution
The homogenous beam profile of Spectra ensures even distribution of heat across the treated area. This is achieved by OLT (Optimum lattice technology), the new generation of the traditional 'Top Hat Beam' technology.
Steady energy flow
Spectra has an automatic calibration that keeps the fluence within the ideal range. Combined with the narrow pulse duration window, a consistent energy & peak power is produced.
Sensitive patients can easily tolerate the treatment through using the PTP (pulse to pulse) mode that divides pulse energy into 2 consecutive micro-pulses.
Laser specialized carbon
Spectra carbon has a 40 µ particle size that enables it to penetrate deeper & hence when shot by laser it will peel deeper and provide better results on pores reduction.
Minimized operational mistakes
Spectra automatically recognizes spot size changes and accordingly loads the proper fluence range. This eliminates the possibility of choosing wrong fluences.
Lowest running cost
Spectra is engineered to facilitate replacing flash lamps without having to replace the laser head. This significantly reduces future running costs when compared to other Q-Switched lasers.
Optional handpieces with wavelengths 595 & 660 nm can be added to expand treatment portfolio with vascular lesions & colored tattoo treatments.
Please select your country for a more personalized view