Lumera- Targeted Phototherapy
The industry's most accurate and precise targeted UV phototherapy
Lumera is a state-of-art UV photo-therapy for treating small areas of vitiligo, psoriasis & other applications. The innovative design provides:
- Beam applicator for localized spots of affected skin.
- Brush applicator to treat scalp and hairy areas.
Why choose Lumera
Lumera provides various parameters like gradual energy output, light meter & an integrated timer, this variety allows for a precise control of the treatment's intensity & skin exposure.
A leading-edge technology that delivers energy through 55 fiberoptic filaments in a hairbrush pattern. Light-conducting spheres at the end of each filament focus light directly on the scalp, bypassing the hair.
Lumera Beam Applicator
The beam applicator highly focuses the light on small lesions and minimizes surrounding tissues exposure. Lumera also avails variety of output patterns which allow matching the light foot print precisely with lesions shape.
How it works
- Selection is made from UVA, UVB & narrow band UVB
- Light slows the growth of affected skin cells
- The light wave stimulates melanin formation