The Genius effect
Patients will notice skin volume restoration & tightening... an overall younger-looking skin.
The science behind Genius
Consistent mass coagulation
Re-modelling Rebuilding Desiccation
- Reaching the target temperature of 72° C results in forming wide coagulation zones when performed using relatively long pulses. The traditional technologies had a challenge in reaching this temperature consistently in different tissues due to the blind delivery of a fixed energy dose without a feedback mechanism. Consequently, this led to either partial collagen remodeling upon reaching only 55° C due to high tissue impedance, or desiccation upon reaching 80° C due to low tissue impedance.
- HIPR technology solved this by a real-time feedback mechanism of the target temperature & an automatic energy adjustment to match the target tissue's resistance.
Intelligent every time
Artificial intelligence assistance
- Technique imperfections like early withdrawal of needles, selection of non-suitable high or low energy & incomplete contact with skin can affect volumization results due to excess/ insufficient energy delivery.
- Genius cuts this unintentional energy delivery & provides 4 types of color notifications to guide the user toward proper technique for consistent energy delivery.
High torque insertion of thin sharp needlometers
- Reaching the right depth in every pulse is critical to spread the energy dose across all targeted tissues. Additionally restoring the skin volume needs reaching the temperature needed for coagulation precisely... not a lower or a higher temperature. Therefore, the inaccurate insertion depth can lead to either completely missing some targeted areas or to an unintentional overlap of the thermal effect that leads to exceeding target temperature.
- Genius reaches the targeted depth precisely by the smooth insertion of its thin, sharp needlometers. Additionally Genius motor provides more than double the torque of other devices, it is automatically adjusted during the treatment to match the skin resistance to insertion.
Features & benefits
HIPR triggers mass collagen, elastin & HA rebuilding. This can act either as a standalone volume restoration treatment or as a foundation for enhancing fillers, especially for treating non-bony areas or when large volume correction is needed.
Eliminates the guess work
Tissue impedance varies by several factors like skin layers, thickness, body area, age, sweating & more. HIPR solves this problem by auto-calibrating the energy inside the skin to overcome variable impedance which can not be done manually or without real-time feedback.
Rebuilding not Remodeling
HIPR technology assures reaching 72 °C by adjusting energy inside the skin to overcome variable impedance. This forms large, equal coagulation zones and triggers mass collagen rebuilding rather than the partial collagen remodeling by an average of 55 ° using fixed energies.
Vs. RF microneedles
When compared to the large & equal coagulation zones created by HIPR, traditional insulated RF needles produce small & irregular zones due to the blind energy delivery that doesn't match different tissue impedance, hence it doesn't reach target temperature in all tissues.
HIPR produces large & equal coagulation zones that lead to mass collagen rebuilding. HIFU works by creating coagulation points that trigger a minor collagen remodeling due to its small size & the blind energy delivery that doesn't match variable tissue resistance.
A Natural Touch
Genius provides perfect symmetry with no concerns about over-correction, allergies & migration that occur with the other techniques. It also excels in correcting the volume of large & non-bonny areas like neck & cheeks with no limitations.
Tight is not young
Traditional technologies like lasers, HIFU & RF can only remodels the collagen partially which tightens the skin without real volume restoration. Genius adds structure to the skin by mass collagen rebuilding providing skin fullness & tightening in the same time.
Intelligent every time
Genius ensures consistent energy delivery by cutting pulses when unnecessary surplus energy is used. It also produces immediate light & sound alerts to notify the user upon any imperfection in technique like insufficient energy dose, early withdrawal of needles & incomplete skin contact.
Scars treatment +2
Genius adds 2 main values to the results that can be achieved by traditional micro-needling RF: firstly its motor power allows better subcision of fibrotic tissues, secondly, It automatically adjusts delivered energy to overcome the high impedance of fibrotic tissue
True depth control
Not only does Genius provide the thinnest, sharpest needles & double the torque of other devices, its motor feedback also adjusts the insertion power according to the skin resistance. This ensures reaching the actual selected depth in every time.
Guided by experts
Genius provides a guided mode that recommends parameters by a simple selection of the face division & an instant feedback during treatment, it also provides a manual mode for user-preferred parameters.
Smart applicator design
Genius has a featherweight ergonomic hand-piece that causes zero exhaustion in long procedures. It also posses a unique small footprint & a transparent tip that assure clear visibility of the treated area by the user.