Frax Pro is a non-ablative fractional laser that offers various skin rejuvenation treatments, utilizing safe, fractional wavelengths for all skin types. The 1550 nm offers deep non-ablative resurfacing to improve texture and laxity of skin. It reaches deep into the dermis to generate a thermal effect that leads to the replacement of old collagen and fibrous tissues with new collagen. While the 1940nm targets more superficial tissues, and the thermal effect leads to partial removal of melanin layers by targeting water content in the skin, which unifies the skin tone.
- Pigmentation removal
- Pores reduction
- Texture & Laxity improvement
- Fine lines
- Stretch marks
- Lips rejuvenation
Why choose Frax Pro
Frax Pro’s wavelengths spare the surface of the skin as they are designed for deeper resurfacing, making it a no-to-low downtime treatment all around the year.
Frax pro wavelengths target tissues deep and stimulate new collagen, with no skin color limitations as its wavelengths are color blind and don’t target melanin.
- Laser targets water-containing tissues
- Tissue temperature increases & neocollagenesis is stimulated
- Old collagen & fibrous tissues are replaced with new collagen
- Skin texture & laxity are improved, pigment & scars are reduced